EUROFRAME Conference 2019: CfP Deadline has been extended
Euroframe conference 2019 : Greater cohesion in an increasingly fractured world: Where now for the European project?
The 16th EUROFRAME Conference on Economic Policy Issues in the European Union will be held on 7 June 2019 in Dublin (Ireland). The conference will deal with "Greater cohesion in an increasingly fractured world: Where now for the European project?" Papers should address challenges concerning monetary policy normalisation and greater policy cohesion in the fiscal and macroprudential policy areas, or address the implications of disruptions to trade due to Brexit and increased global tensions between the United States and China.
We seek both empirical and theoretical policy-relevant papers. Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
• Monetary policy normalisation and macroprudential policy.
• Monetary and fiscal policy coordination or (dis)integration within the Eurozone?
• European cohesion and growth-enhancing policies.
• Structural and public reforms and Institutions in the Eurozone.
• Policy coordination, macroeconomic imbalances and fiscal sustainability.
• Barriers to international trade, capital and labour mobility in the light of Brexit and global tensions.
Submissions deadline: 8 March 2019.
The Call for Papers has been released and can be downloaded here (PDF). Submissions should be sent by 15 February 2019.